Spring Equinox Spread•
One of the rituals I like to do each season change is a card reading for myself. It's fun and provides focus for the months ahead.
This year a friend and I agreed to exchange readings for one another over Skype! I've been feeling grateful for how technology allows us to stay connected during this intense time of transition.
Given the current shifts happening for each of us individually and collectively, I decided to use an Ether candle, to assist with connecting to spirit or divinity. I also used the Earth mist to help anchor into the messages I was about to receive.
1. What wisdom am I carrying forward from the winter season into spring?
2. How can I harness this wisdom to nurture the intentions I am planting this season?
3. What tools will support me to act with courage and bravery?
4. What resources can I rely upon when I encounter challenges along the way?
5. Overall theme for Spring (I used two different decks as seen depicted below).
This practice gives a rich context to journal with. It's always interesting to come back and revisit what I wrote or noticed. Doing card spreads helps me to anchor and remember what was unfolding for me.
Sign up for my emails to learn how which products can support your personal ritual practices.
soothing winter rit...
We are in the midst of a deep freeze here on the Canadian prairies. Temperatures have dipped to -50C at times with the wind chill. While I normall...Read More
2022 word of the ye...
I think we can all agree that flipping the calendar over doesn't magically give us a fresh start, although there is something about this time of ye...Read More
the first new moon ...
The new year is kicking off with a new moon in Capricorn. It's a wonderful time to digest 2021 and start feeling into what we want for the year ahe...Read More