Spring Equinox Spread•
One of the rituals I like to do each season change is a card reading for myself. It's fun and provides focus for the months ahead.
This year a friend and I agreed to exchange readings for one another over Skype! I've been feeling grateful for how technology allows us to stay connected during this intense time of transition.
Given the current shifts happening for each of us individually and collectively, I decided to use an Ether candle, to assist with connecting to spirit or divinity. I also used the Earth mist to help anchor into the messages I was about to receive.
1. What wisdom am I carrying forward from the winter season into spring?
2. How can I harness this wisdom to nurture the intentions I am planting this season?
3. What tools will support me to act with courage and bravery?
4. What resources can I rely upon when I encounter challenges along the way?
5. Overall theme for Spring (I used two different decks as seen depicted below).
This practice gives a rich context to journal with. It's always interesting to come back and revisit what I wrote or noticed. Doing card spreads helps me to anchor and remember what was unfolding for me.
Sign up for my emails to learn how which products can support your personal ritual practices.
Autumn Equinox Play...
The new seasonal playlist is here! I've been curating and listening to this mix-tape whenever I'm working out in the studio. These songs have been...Read More
Virgo New Moon Mant...
Virgo often gets a bad rap for being a perfectionist. Virgo is the sign of the virgin but in our society that's been twisted to mean something othe...Read More
Candles for Autumn
As we greet shorter, cooler days I find myself reaching for the warmth and ambiance of candles even more. Did you know that I offer a set containi...Read More