Spring Equinox Spread•
One of the rituals I like to do each season change is a card reading for myself. It's fun and provides focus for the months ahead.
This year a friend and I agreed to exchange readings for one another over Skype! I've been feeling grateful for how technology allows us to stay connected during this intense time of transition.
Given the current shifts happening for each of us individually and collectively, I decided to use an Ether candle, to assist with connecting to spirit or divinity. I also used the Earth mist to help anchor into the messages I was about to receive.
1. What wisdom am I carrying forward from the winter season into spring?
2. How can I harness this wisdom to nurture the intentions I am planting this season?
3. What tools will support me to act with courage and bravery?
4. What resources can I rely upon when I encounter challenges along the way?
5. Overall theme for Spring (I used two different decks as seen depicted below).
This practice gives a rich context to journal with. It's always interesting to come back and revisit what I wrote or noticed. Doing card spreads helps me to anchor and remember what was unfolding for me.
Sign up for my emails to learn how which products can support your personal ritual practices.
Your Element Based ...
The very foundation of astrology is built on the four elements; earth, fire, water, and air. Ether weaves together and transcends all of the elemen...Read More
The Green Lagoon Co...
My latest collection is inspired by lush green landscapes and turquoise waters. With summer this year looking a lot different than past years, I de...Read More
May Magick Playlist
This year for the May Magick community project, I created a playlist. I chose a song (more than one in some instances) for each prompt. You can li...Read More